Sallie Albertina Palm Springs Hypnotherapist Office

Areas Hypnotherapy can be applied are endless and include :

Hypnosis is especially effective with children

Hypnotherapy & the Law of Attraction


Like the Law of Gravity, The Law of Attraction has existed since time began.

Ultimately, absolutely everything is energy.

Energy can be measured in vibrations.

We as human beings are pure energy. We can have negative vibrations, positive vibrations and some days.......somewhere in-between!!

Through the power of self hypnosis you can transform and raise your vibrations to peak positive levels.
Scientists have shown and estimated that we, the human race, barely use 10% of our potential. Imagine what the world would be like if we would all tap into and use the other 90%.

Imagine too, what your own personal life can be and where it can take you if and when you learn to access and harness this abundant power and potentiality that resides within you.
Hypnosis is a wonderful, gentle tool that can enable you to access and tap into this potential within you, which is endless.

Through the power of hypnosis you can transform your life so that you access your subconscious mind and apply the ancient principles of the Law of Attraction so that you too can attract more of what you want and eliminate all that you do not want !!

So, in order to...

Simply call Sallie Albertina ccht 760 327 5927
The Potential is Endless using the Law of Attraction

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make the world.
Buddha